Thursday, January 22, 2009

Have I gone native?

In honour of the American Presidential Inauguration, I took this quiz on Elle.fr: Are you more Carla or Michelle? I was pretty smug - really, did I need to take a quiz to prove my affinity with the US's fabulous new First Lady? Do I not share her outlook on life, her ambitions, her preference for bold-coloured shift dresses? In fact, doesn't the Carla vs. Michelle divide really encapsulate the differences between women in the US and France?

I think you know where this is going. Result: Carla!

1 comment:

  1. I love that when they ask what you're wearing there's no response even remotely close to "yoga clothes."
    En fin, je suis une "Michelle Obama"! Given the choices, I think even this francophile is happy to be closest to her native roots!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! (As I am writing this blog anonymously, please address me as Accidental Parisian, even if you know my name in real life).